Modular OSHA compliant fall protection skylight system that works best for large and tall skylights and smoke hatches.
SkyGuard from Garlock Safety Systems is a flexible and modular solution for protecting skylights, smoke hatches, and other openings. SkyGuard excels at protecting large or tall skylights and large smoke hatches. SkyGuard is fully OSHA compliant because with Garlock Safety Systems, we Leave No Doubt when it comes to worker safety.
- OSHA compliant with third-party certification
- Modular design for out of box fit or simple on-site tube cutting for custom sizes
- Galvanized bases, stanchions and fittings for lasting durability
- Standard rails finishes are galvanized or safety yellow, custom rails colors available
- Bases come standard with rubber pads to protect delicate roofing materials
- Freestanding non-penetrating design prevents leaks and maintains roof warranty
- Fits skylights from as small as 3’ up to 9’ in either direction
OSHA compliant top rail height: 42”
OSHA compliant mid rail height: 21”
Railing: 1.66” in diameter, .14” wall thickness, steel
Galvanized base: 18” x 18” wide by .25” thick
Base, stanchions, and fittings: Galvanized
Rails: Galvanized, safety yellow or custom colors
443-005-001 Safety yellow rails: Fits 96” x 110” skylights out of the box – Can be cut down to fit skylights from 36” x 110”
443-004-600 Galvanized rails: Fits 96” x 110” skylights out of the box – Can be cut down to fit skylights from 36” x 110”
443-003-001 Safety yellow rails: Fits 48” x 60” skylights out of the box – Can be cut down to fit skylights from 36” x 60”
443-002-600 Galvanized rails: Fits 48” x 60” skylights out of the box – Can be cut down to fit skylights from 36” x 60”
*Due to continuous improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.