The LifePoint™ is a non-penetrating single tie off anchor that works on flat surfaces (single ply membrane, BUR, concrete, TPO, and EPDM) full restraint for a second worker. Meets fall-arrest ratings for one person. Sets up quickly optional transport cart allows repositioning quickly without disassembly. Corrosion-resistant for outdoor applications.
The LifePoint™ Single is the perfect solution for fall protection when circumstances require non-penetrating versatility. The LifePoint™ personal fall arrest system is a free-standing anchor point that can be placed on flat surfaces with a maximum incline of 5%. LifePoint™ can be repositioned in a few minutes by one person.
- Mobile Fall tie-off anchor point that provides fall arrest for one person, and full restraint for a second worker
- Non-Penetrating design protects the surface integrity
- Quick, easy assembly
- Optional transporter allows fast re-positioning without disassembly
- Coated with a resilient material to provide the required friction coefficient with roof and which also protects roof surfaces
- Lift point makes hoisting to the roof safe and easy
LifePoint™ Transport Cart
Reposition LifePoint™ system on the jobsite.
Flat-free tires standard.
Dimensions: 28.5” x 24” x 13” (LxWxH)
Weight Fully Assembled: 960 lbs
Counterweights: 57 lbs each (14 required)
Weight: 112 lbs
OSHA Spec Certified: 1926.502(d) (16) (iv) Fall Arrest
Fall Arrest Rated: (1) person
Fall Restraint Rated: (1) person
Approved Surface use: Poured Concrete, EDPM (adhered & loose laid),
TPO (adhered & loose laid), BUR (swept)