- OSHA compliant with third-party verification
- Designed to construct 66’ of warning line with 33’ spacing or purchase an additional base, end stanchion, and pin to create a stand-alone 100’ run
- Uses our renowned non-penetrating metal bases
- Plastic coated stainless steel cable
- Pennants are hard plastic spaced at 6’ intervals and are UV resistant
- All connecting hardware is included
Choose between safety yellow powder-coated bases and stanchions or galvanized bases with zinc plated stanchions
33’ max spacing with 33’ of excess cable to connect to the next system or purchase an additional base, pad, pin, and end stanchion to make a stand-alone 100’ run.
||100’, looped ends with carabiners
||33’ max spacing with 33’ of excess cable to connect to the next system or purchase an additional base, pad, pin and end stanchion to make a stand alone 100’ run.
||Stainless steel, plastic coated
||Hard plastic safety yellow with 6’ spacing
||39” tie off height
||Safety yellow or zinc plated
|Cable attachment method
||21.5” L X 21.5” W X 6.3” H
Due to continuous improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.