- OSHA compliant with third-party verification
- Designed to construct 66’ of warning line with 33’ spacing or purchase an additional base, end stanchion, and pin to create a stand-alone 100’ run
- Uses our renowned non-penetrating metal bases
- Plastic coated stainless steel cable
- Pennants are hard plastic spaced at 6’ intervals and are UV resistant
- All connecting hardware is included
- Purchase an additional base, pad, pin, and end stanchion to make a dedicated standalone 100’ run of warning line.
Add optional metal flags for long life.
Base and Stanchion
Add additional base and stanchion
to complete the 100′ run.
||100’, looped ends with carabiners
||33’ max spacing with 33’ of excess cable to connect to the next system or purchase an additional base, pad, pin and end stanchion to make a stand alone 100’ run.
||Stainless steel, plastic coated
||Hard plastic safety yellow with 6’ spacing
||39” tie off height
||Safety yellow or zinc plated
|Cable attachment method
||21.5” L X 21.5” W X 6.3” H
Due to continuous improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.