This permanent warning line system utilizes the cost-effective Set and PreventTM base to create a high-value warning line system. Form-fitting rubber pads and its non-penetrating design maintains the watertight integrity and warranty of the roof. Flags are constructed of hard safety yellow flags spaced at 6’ for durability and meet OSHA standards.
- OSHA compliant with thirty party verification
- Kit includes three bases, pads, stanchions, pins, 100’ of hard plastic flags, and all hardware
- Kit is designed to connect one kit to another, to make a single stand-alone 100’ run, purchase an additional base, pad, pin, and end stanchion
- Choice of yellow or zinc plated stanchions
- Plastic coated stainless steel cable with aluminum riveted flags for long life
- Purchase an additional base, pad, pin, and end stanchion to make a dedicated standalone 100’ run of warning line.
Add optional metal flags for long life.
Base and Stanchion
Add additional base and stanchion for more stability.
|Cable length||100’, looped ends with carabiners|
|Stanchion spacing||33’ max spacing with 33’ of excess cable to connect to the next system or purchase an additional bas, pad, pin and end stanchion to make a stand alone 100’ run.|
|Cable type||Stainless steel, plastic coated|
|Flags||Hard plastic safety yellow with 6’ spacing|
|Stanchion height||39” tie off height|
|Stanchion finish||Safety yellow or zinc plated|
|Cable attachment method||¾” nut|
|Set and Prevent base weight||103 lbs.|
|Set and Prevent base dimensions||29.5” L X 9.5” W X 7.1” H|
Due to continuous improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.