The Garlock line of pallet gate allows one-way flow of pallets when stocking racks and maintain OSHA compliance without hindering productivity.
Self-closing pallet gates allow one-way flow of pallets when stocking racks and maintain OSHA compliance without hindering productivity.
- Automatic Passive Protection: Flow gates are self-closing and always on the
job eliminating the chance someone will accidentally forget to close a gate or
replace a chain.
- Flexibility: Select either the single gate system for pallet flow or choose the dual
gate option to fit multiple gate applications.
- Durability: Garlock Flow Gates are pallet gates constructed of tube steel for long
use. They are powder coated for durability and yellow for high visibility. The
heavy-duty dual spring closing system gets the job done.
- Ease of Installation: Garlock Flow gates install quickly with basic hand tools.
They are designed to bolt to your existing industrial racking. The side frame
includes both lower and upper arms installed. Simply mount the left and right
frames at the desired height.
- Yellow powder coated for durability
- Heavy duty spring
- Single or Dual mounting
Pallet Flow Specifications:
|Dimensions Single Boxed for shipment||28”x 28” 4” L x W x H|
|Dimensions Dual Boxed for shipment||28”x 24” 6” L x W x H|
|Shipping weight||72 lbs. = Single 80 lbs. =Dual|
* Due to continuous improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.