The premier folding line system that installs in minutes to provide visual warning through warning flags. Meets OSHA regulations. Add the optional cart to store and transport up to 9 folding warning line stanchions and 300 ft. of line.
Create a safe-zone using the Garlock Folding Warning Line System. Heavy duty folding stanchions and 100 ft of vinyl warning flags set up quickly. Add the optional transporter for the ultimate in storage and portability. Typical installation for warning lines requires lines be placed a minimum of 6ft. from hazard for construction applications. (See your individual state OSHA regulations for compliance.)
- Premium folding warning line system used for visual warning at-risk area locations.
- Meets OSHA 1926.502(f)(2)
- The standard system includes four folding bases and 100 feet of vinyl warning flags.
- Optional Transporter holds up to 9 Folding Warning Line systems.
- Optional rubber feet attachments.
Add the optional transporter cart to store up to 9 folding warning lines and 300ft of warning line. Lockable for security.
Add the optional rubber feet for use on metal decks.
Stanchions: 39.5″ tall, 48″x 45″ footprint, 36 lbs.
Warning flags every 5 ft.
Flagged Line: Heavy-duty nylon cord rated at 657 lbs. tensile strength